1. Get the benefits
- The Fairfax Performance Bridle has been designed specifically to improve your horse’s way of going and your horse may need time to rebalance during acclimatisation. To get the maximum benefits from your bridle use it continuously (ie not just for competition), as regular use has a cumulative benefit.
- Immediately after use wipe all traces of sweat off the leather using warm water
- If the leather has become wet, dry thoroughly
- Apply leather feed to both the under and upper surfaces using a clean, soft cloth
We recommend Rapide Leathergel (supplied with the bridle) for regular cleaning and feeding of the Performance Bridle
- Do NOT use any glycerine-based products (such as saddle soap) or oil-based treatments (such as neatsfoot oil). These will adversely affect the finish of the leather
- Never use wet tack