Fairfax Saddles Product Guarantee
Fairfax Saddles guarantees the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of original purchase for one year from that date.
If within the guarantee period the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Fairfax Saddles will repair or replace (at our discretion) the product or its defective parts subject to the terms below.
- The original purchaser must have registered the guarantee with Fairfax Saddles at the time of purchase.
- This guarantee applies to the original purchaser only and does not transfer if the item is subsequently sold on within the guarantee period.
- The defective item must be presented within the guarantee period. We may refuse free-of-charge guarantee service if it is not presented within this time period.
- This guarantee will not apply if the stamp or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This guarantee does not cover transport risks associated with transport of your item to and from the retailer or to Fairfax Saddles.
- This guarantee does not cover neglect or misuse including:
- Treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
- Failure to maintain the product in accordance with instructions on proper care
- Repair or attempted repair by persons who are not Fairfax Saddles approved
- Damage caused by accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals or other substances
- Flooding, excessive heat, improper ventilation, other external forces and impacts
This warranty does not affect, and is in addition to, your consumer rights.