Developed with World Silver medallist Harry Meade to give a really close contact feeling between horse and rider. The specially-designed slimline foam panel has undergone extensive development and rigorous testing using Pliance pressure mapping and gait analysis. Scientific trials show that this design gives as much support and stability as our Performance Panel and allows the horse to flex and use his back on take-off without restriction.
The Harry Meade Monoflap XC benefits from the following design details:
- The unique design and placement of the billets on this monoflap allows your saddle fitter four girthing options to fine tune the fit to your horse’s shape and movement (see Girthing Options below)
- Changeable gullet bar to allow for fluctuations in the horse’s shape throughout the season or following time off (see "Changeable Gullet Bars" below).
- Broad channel for spine clearance.
- Deep, contoured foam under the tree points to give support and stability at the sides of the wither area.
- Smaller thigh and calf block and a more open seat than the Andrew Hoy XC saddle, which provides the rider with a feeling of more ‘space’ in the saddle.
- Covered with luxurious full-grain leather.
- Made in Walsall, England by highly skilled Master Saddlers.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.