- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Use when studs are fitted for cross country or showjumping with monoflap jump & GP saddles
Short Stud Guard Girth
|Sizes||22, 24, 26, 28, 30|
- Lined with Prolite® - known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing
- New construction method allows the Prolite® edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against
- Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge
1. Get the benefit
- The benefits of the Performance Girth are cumulative. So use it all the time for training and competition.
- When not in use, detach the girth and lay it on top of the saddle to maintain its natural curvature.
Use warm water to sponge away sweat and dirt after EVERY use. A mild detergent can be added to the water.
IMPORTANT! The soft hide leather used on the girth to provide the ultimate comfort for your horse can become damaged by sweat, causing it to become hard and cracked. Removing the sweat after every use will prolong the lifespan and maintain the softness of your Performance Girth.
- Dry as thoroughly as possible using a clean towel.
- When dry, apply Rapide Leathergel to all surfaces and rub in with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid all glycerine and oil based cleaners and feeders.
- Wait until the leather is thoroughly dry before applying any treatment.
- Allow leather to dry naturally.
Do NOT place on radiators, Aga, hot pipes etc.
- Never use wet tack.