A traditional two-flap dressage created especially for the rider who appreciates a little more room in their saddle seat, or a feeling of ‘space’. Crafted using top quality English leather especially for those who appreciate enhanced comfort and luxury in their dressage saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Open and flatter seat for those who prefer a more ‘relaxed’ dressage position. The seat is not as ‘forward’ as the Classic Dressage.
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement (see girthing options below)
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- A stitched-on knee block which is smaller than the Classic Dressage and can accommodate a larger thigh while still providing comfortable support
- The addition of deep cushioning and ghost stitching on the knee pad means the support is softer and more accommodating for a variety of leg lengths and sizes.